ELIGIBILITY: Entries are open to female amateur golfers who have reached their 50th birthday on or before April 30, 2019 and have a maximum handicap of 30. Both partners, including foreign contestants, must meet all eligibility requirements. Entries are subject to rejection at any time.
CHAMPIONSHIP FORMAT: Format will be 54-hole four-ball stroke play (Rule 23) in which two partners compete, with each player playing her own ball. A side’s score for a hole is the lower score of the two partners on that hole. Each day will consist of an 18-hole round. All teams will qualify for flights based on their 36-hole total score. The committee will determine the number of teams per flight after qualifying rounds.
ENTRY AND FEES:
ENTRY FEE – $495 per player/$990 per team
- Includes: Golf and shared cart for one practice round and three days of competition
- Practice range with range balls
- Complimentary club storage at course
- Welcome Reception
- Awards Luncheon
ENTRY PERIOD – Begins Saturday, January 5, 2019, at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
ENTRY METHOD – Entries will be accepted online only on the LNGA website @ www.ladiesnationalgolf.
• Email addresses are required and an email will be sent acknowledging the receipt of all entry applications. Entries must be submitted as a team with all information provided for both players.
• 56 teams will be accepted based on time stamp of entry. When acceptance of teams is finalized, each team will be invoiced. PayPal is our official credit card processor. The players may choose to pay individually or as a team and must indicate preference on the entry form.
Click here for further details and entry information.
Tubac Golf Resort
2018 LNGA Four-Ball Championship
|2018 Senior Champions
|2018 Senior Medalists
| Flight 1
1st: Kris Franklin/Lara Tennant
2nd: Leigh Klasse/Kim Eaton
Jamie Hoffman/Nanette Seman
1st: Kimberly Birch/Sarah Haas
2nd: Sherry Kempton/Shephany Powell
3rd: Kerry O’Hare/Nancy Duncan
Trans Director Carol Fromuth
1st: Barbara Byrnes/Lynn Zmistowski
Not Available for Photo
2nd: Mary Ellen Martin/Sonia Burgess
3rd: Katie Cox/Shawn McCullough
1st: Dorothy Powell/Salley Wessels
Tie 2nd: Rebecca Highland/Yvette Gonzales;
Carole Grosch/Judy Stine;
Brenda Samuelson/Stacy Manuel
Trans Director Shelley Weidner
1st: Leslie Henry/Nancy Beck
2nd: Kathy West/Sue O’Connor
3rd: Gena Ridings/Mary Ruth Geny
Trans Senior Director: Judi Lorenzen
| Flight 6
1st: Karen Neidhardt/Suzanne Wakefield
2nd: Jan Rintala/Melva Irvin
3rd: Sherri Brown/Carol Stampley
Trans Director: Nancy Sebastian